Gartorag – the Village Newspaper
Gartorag is produced every two months by a team of volunteers, all of whom live in, or very close to, Gartocharn. The first edition was printed in October 2014 by James McVicar Printers, Glasgow.
The paper, priced at £1.00, covers the Kilmaronock parish area and covers a wide range of topical subjects
Contributions to the publication are always welcome and can be sent by e-mail or placed in the Gartorag box in the Village Shop.
- Sandra Akhurst
- Elaine Ellen
- Sheila Watson
- Official Photographer: Doug Akhurst
To guarantee always receiving a copy of Gartorag we recommend you take out an annual subscription – gift subscriptions are also available.
Subscriptions run from October - August (six issues). If you would like to take out a subscription please contact Elaine.
- Lomond View Stores in Gartocharn
- Loch Lomond Homes and Gardens Centre
- Lomond Country Store at Ballagan (Reid & Robertson)
- The Friday Coffee Morning in the Millennium Hall
Last Updated (Thursday, 15 June 2017 20:03)